- If teens are traveling with parents you can plan to stay longer or come earlier of you wish
- A full meal plan can be arranged for solo travelers if parents feel that would be better
- Day to day schedule is below
- Final decision date is March 15, 2020
- See 6 London plays and musicals in the West End and in top tier regional theatre spaces
- Backstage tours of some of London’s most famous performance venues.
- Further workshops at Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre and the National Theatre
- Behind the scenes at some of London’s icon shows.
- Thames Cruise, Tower of London, Big Ben and more
- Students 16 and up may travel alone with parent permission
- Learn theatre where theatre is best
- Guided and taught by Reg Parks
- Breakfast included
- See 6 shows with your children in the evenings
- Parents can opt in or out of workshops and theatre tours
- Share sight seeing with your child from cruises to tours
- We offer help in planning your time on your own if you wish it
- Visit historic Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace and the Tower of London and so much more
- Create a life-long memory for you and your young thespian
- Fully guided by Reg Parks, a teacher who has passion for theatre & London.
- Stay longer or come early if you wish
- A great week for Kids & Parents
DAY ONE (Friday, July 24th)
Off we fly to London!
DAY TWO (Saturday, July 25th): Get Ready
AM – Arrive in London, Check into Hotel, Orientation
AFT – Open top Bus Tour of the City
PM – Go to the top of the highest building in Western Europe – The Shard
EVENING: Dinner and a good rest – it’s about to get busy
DAY THREE (Monday, July 26th): Off we go
AM – Backstage tour at the National Theatre
AFT – Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Churchill’s Bunker, Trafalgar Square, National Gallery
EVENING SHOW: Big Classic Musical
DAY FOUR (Tuesday, July 27th): From Posh to Poor
AM – Victoria and Albert Museum – Crafts and Theatre displays but more!
Tour Royal Albert Hall, Walk through Hyde Park
AFT – Charles Dickens home and museum
– Ben Franklin’s house performance experience
– Covent Garden
EVENING SHOW: Hilarious Comedy
DAY FIVE (Wednesday, July 28th): The Bard
AM – Workshop at Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre
Tour of Globe and Exhibition Hall
AFT – Walking tour of Cheapside:
Clink Prison, Golden Hind, Original Globe, Tower Bridge & a Fright!
EVENING SHOW: Shakespeare at the Globe
DAY SIX (Thursday, July 29th) Big Show, Little Show
AM – Greenwich Village & Cutty Sark
– Thames River Cruise
– Tower of London & the Crown Jewels
AFT – Phantom of the Opera Acting Workshop
– See Matinee of Phantom of the Opera – On same stage for 31 years
– Backstage at Phantom to watch the re-set of the stage
PM – A small show in a small space
DAY SEVEN (Friday, July 30th)
AM – Hampton Court & Gardens
PM – St. Paul’s Cathedral and The Monument
EVENING SHOW: Another great big musical – maybe a bit edgier
DAY EIGHT (Saturday)
AM – Farewell London: May we see you again!
Who can go on this trip?
Who else can go on the trip?
What are the accommodations?
We will be staying at a renovated Georgian mansion in southeast London. There is a large community kitchen, 11 bedrooms of various sizes, a pool and a large garden. The rooms can be divided into same-sex dorms of up to five people each. Smaller rooms will be for roommates or parent and child as needed. The earlier you sign up, the more room selection you have.
In the kitchen we will make our own breakfasts from food provided. Dietary concerns can be arranged prior to the trip.
What's Included in the cost?
All flights, ground transportation, theatre tickets, site entries, workshops and accommodation. The only true extra cost is daily meals.
What will we eat?
Make your own breakfast Included. Lunch and dinner will be planned at local eateries with a decent selection and good prices. London can be a pricey town, but there are places to eat that aren’t hugely expensive.
How do we get around London?
Buses: Double-decker and single level buses go from almost outside our front door to everywhere in London. Many of them run 24 hours and are safe and easy to understand with a few key pointers, that we will give in your orientation.
Walking: Everyone in London walks. There is no way to get anywhere without eventually walking some portion of it. The walks are safe and for the most part level.
Deadline is March 15th, 2020 HOWEVER
Payments are as follows:
INITIAL REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT of $200.00 to secure your place
1st payment of $1500.00 by March 15th, 2020
2nd Payment of $1500.00 by May 15th, 2020
Final payment of $600.00 by June 30th, 2020
Total Cost: 3600.00
Email Reg & Parks at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place on the tour.
A $1500 Deposit made to Reg Parks Productions will guarantee your space on the tour.
Pay by check to 1306 69 Jamieson Court BC New Westminster V3L 5R3 or by EFT to email@example.com.
Upon receipt of deposit you will be sent an account statement and reminders for following payments.
NOTE: We encourage all travelers to purchase private cancellation insurance through BCAA or their own provider.
We will return any unspent funds to you minus a $250.00 handling fee if you choose to cancel.
If Centre Stage Tours cancels a trip then your money will be refunded.
Purchases which are refundable such as airline tickets will be returned to you minus any cancellation fees from the vendor.
Purchases which cannot be refunded such as theatre tickets will be counted as a loss and funds will not be returned.